Say It Loud
Submit My Work
What Is Say It Loud?
SAY IT LOUD is part of Beyond the Built Environment – which engages community through architecture to advocate equitable, reflectively diverse environments. SAY IT LOUD is a travelling exhibit of diverse designers to be showcased around Arizona and in the National online Great Designers Library.
Why Become a Say It Loud Exhibitor
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 23, 2023
Be part of the SAY IT LOUD international movement!
- BBE will also add the designers to the Great Diverse Designers Library
- Based on your selection, BBE would include your featured profile in future SAY IT LOUD’s exhibitions in conferences / conventions.
- BBE will submit the work of the featured designers to digital and print publications.
- To date, SAY IT LOUD exhbitions have been viewed by an estimated total of 55,000 visitors since January 2017.
- The ultimate goal of all these SAY IT LOUD’s is to create a reference book that you could be featured in.
Thank You to Our Say It Loud Sponsors
Why Become a Say It Loud Sponsor
Your financial support helps us educate the community about the importance of equitable and diverse environments to address the disparities in architecture. The SAY IT LOUD Arizona exhibit will engage diverse audiences through exhibitions, lectures, and documentaries that testify to the provided value of their built work and elevate the identities and contributions of minority architects and designers. Your contribution will come with an array of benefits including marketing & advertisement at SAY IT LOUD Arizona events. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-824-5232
- Submission period: February 13, 2023 – June 23, 2023
- Selected Architects/Designers Announced: Summer 2023
- Exhibit Opening: September 2023 in Phoenix – Exhibit will travel throughout the state of Arizona
Applicants are required to:
- Live and/or work in Arizona;
- and be women or BIPOC designer, architect, student, or engineer who have a significant role in the submitted project.
- Women and LGBTQI+ individuals of any ethnicity and Black, Indigenous, Person of Color
- Projects submitted for consideration may be located outside of Arizona.
- Work may be Built or Unbuilt.
- Submission fee is $100.
For more information or to submit please go to: https://www.beyondthebuilt.com/say-it-loud-arizona Questions can be submitted to Michelle Ray – email@example.com
Even if you don’t submit your work you can still get involved! Volunteering is a great way to help us with the event. Please visit our volunteer page below or reach out to Michelle Ray – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship and Fundraising Director
- Location Coordinator
- Heritage Entries Coordinator
- Exhibit Volunteer
Attend the Event
More details coming soon!