“The best way to understand someone is to listen to their story. Told in their own words — about their lived experiences.”
Make a Donation
- “With the goals to inspire/empower and be a resource to under-served communities in Arizona, regardless of socio-economic status, culture, language, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age .”
- “Where our strength will be our diversity, where we are not only interested in teaching the community, but also learning from it.
- “That supports professional and personal growth and development, with a proactive approach to reach out to the design and construction community to enrich knowledge of industry practices.
- “That strives to increase the number of women and minorities in our profession, and to help advance their careers in an upward trajectory and extract each individual’s potential.
- “That is welcoming, a resource, reliable, educated, sustainably minded and encourages fellowship/social awareness.”
Who We Are
“An inclusive, multicultural, multi-disciplinary organization that is passionate about serving our community.
We personally participate in the improvement of our built environment. We are committed to professional growth, camaraderie and fellowship. We celebrate each other’s achievements. We acknowledge all heritages. We are a rescue for current and the next generation of design and construction professionals. We continuously strive to make a difference. We are not alone in our journey.
Our Strength is Our Diversity.”
2022 Executive Board Members
Your Donations Make a HUGE Impact
A variety of programs for students, Kindergarten to 12th grade, to learn about design and different career paths connecting them with architects and designers.
Financial support for local architects and design students to continue their education and professional growth, including their path towards licensure.
Seminars that prepare Emerging Professionals for Architectural Registration Exams.
Chapter Meetings, Discussions, and Community activities that focus on justice equality through design.
Mentoring partnership with Arizona Student Chapters (ASU, U of A)