How Your Donation Makes an Impact
Your Donations Make a HUGE Impact
A variety of programs for students, Kindergarten to 12th grade, to learn about design and different career paths connecting them with architects and designers.
Financial support for local architects and design students to continue their education and professional growth, including their path towards licensure.
Seminars that prepare Emerging Professionals for Architectural Registration Exams.
Chapter Meetings, Discussions, and Community activities that focus on justice equality through design.
Mentoring partnership with Arizona Student Chapters (ASU, U of A)
- NOMAarizona meetings provide an environment that is “welcoming, a resource, reliable, and encourages fellowship/social awareness.
- “The affiliate members and locations of cultural/historic interest. Sponsoring one of our meetings will allow us to provide refreshments and assist with any related cost for the meeting.
- NOMAarizona’s mission is to address the lack of diversity of the design profession by investing in the education of future members of design and construction related profession.
- A Future Design Professional Sponsor will provide the support for our College Liaison Program including Job Search Seminar, Student Memberships and ASU Student Drive and the launching of a chapter scholarship.
- Advocate sponsorships are directly associated with events or initiatives throughout the year. Funding covers the cost of event materials, providing refreshments for participants, and reserving event venues as required.
- Professional Development Events
- Community Engagement Events
- If you are interested in supporting NOMAarizona, please provide your information below or donate electronically.
In honor of John Williams, one of Noma Arizona’s founding, the Arizona Chapter with the help of our community is offering the opportunity to provide financial assistance to our student members as they pursue their degrees.
If you are interested in becoming a supporter of NOMA Arizona, please provide your information on our page or donate electronically.
Donations to the John Williams Scholarship program are tax deductible. Donors of $1,000 or more will be acknowledged on the scholarship cover page with the company name and logo.
Giving By Check
NOMAarizona is a professional nonprofit organization under tax code 501(c)(6).
If you would like your donation to be tax deductible, please send physical check(s) directly to the NOMAaz Foundation Inc., a 501 (c)(3) entity.
Note that physical check(s) must indicate on the memo section the intended use of your donation (i.e. Scholarship) and must be accompanied by a letter stating intended use of your donation.
How Donations Are Used
Your contribution will provide financial assistance to a NOMAS ASU or NOMA Arizona student member that embodies the mission of NOMAArizona.
General fund supports chapter expenses, website maintenance, Internet based platforms, etc.